Wednesday, January 6, 2016

LEARN HOW TO WALK!!!!

¨People really need to learn how to walk." - anonymous

     This quote I think is the most relevent quote to high school. I heard this while walking in the halls by someone who I don´t know. However I have heard this as well as thought it and said it many times before.
     Some people do not understand the concept of putting one foot in front of the other and moving. Like I really didn´t think it was that hard, but apparently I was wrong.
     People think it´s okay to stop in the middle of the hall and yell to their friends. NOPE! Just stop, and keep walking. We live in the 21st century, we all have a cell phone, just text your friend. Everyone´s on their phone all the time in school anyway so I promise your friend will get it.
     Also some people will just stop. Like just stop in front of you, for no reason, then when I bump into them, they get mad. Like what?
     Then you also have those people that walk at a snails pace down the hall, in the middle of the hallway so you can get round them. Like I don´t care about being to class on time but if I walk this slow I´m gunna fall asleep.
    And of course we can´t forget the speed demons. The ones who push and shove you to the side as they sprint to get to class. Like chill, no teacher actually cares if you are a second late.

The funny thing is is that the majority of people at this school have at one time or another been one of the above. But we still complain about it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment