Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Senioritis

¨School´s not over, you can´t check out yet." -Teacher

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I´ve been checked out since the end of junior year. Like do teachers really expect us to stay focused and care, even as our college acceptances begin to flow in and we decide where we are going. Like they are really funny, once I know where I´m going to college I´m done with school 100 percent. There is no reason to force work upon us until the end of May. Like it´s just cruel.

I don´t get how they don´t understand the concept like if you don´t give us work then that means you don´t have to grade it which means you get to relax more too. Who wouldn´t  want that?

But most of all, I´ve heard this lecture from a multitude of teachers telling all their seniors that they really need to stay focused and try their hardest. Like you lecturing just makes me want to be done even more, so by you lecturing me, I will pay less attention in class. Please don´t lecture us, none of us care, we really don´t. And the ones who do care are the ones who are gunna try anyway. Like your lecture is not helping anyone.

3 comments:

  1. so true! once I get all my letters I am totally checked out. Honestly I'm just nervous about signing out of calculus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo fuck school!!! i want out of this dump

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm constantly fighting myself everyday because I'm technically already in college, but I can't just give up now because then I risk my acceptance being taken away. The only class that is scaring me is AQR and what's worse is we weren't even supposed to have math in the first place if we passed pre-calc last year. *screams into a pillow*

    ReplyDelete